What is Exilis?
- Exilis™ is the newest FDA approved non-invasive treatment for Body Shaping, Cellulite reduction, and Skin tightening.
- Spot Treat problem areas, (face, neck, arms, breasts, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, hips)
- Lose inches, tighten skin and/or reduce cellulite in your target area.
- No Pain or recovery time. Patients have seen 1.5 inches to 6 inches of volume loss in 4-6 sessions over only 4-6 weeks, (may need more depending on your goals.)
EXILIS Facial Therapy
Colagen Refill Technology
- 4-5 min per zone
- Up to 10 zones per sessio
- 7-10 days between sessions
- 4-6 sessions is standard
- No downtime, no pain
- No disposable costs
How does Exilis work?
(for fat melting)
- Vibration breaks into this tissue allowing the Exilis to reach those fat cells. Cells are then heated up to increase metabolism in that area which shrinks the size of each fat cell.
- The heat emitted by the Exilis device causes the targeted fat cells to breakdown (a process called lipolysis) and disperse. The thermal energy also boosts the body’s natural ability to produce collagen; not only will your fat cell volume decrease, but your skin will tighten and become younger-looking
Will it Hurt?
No! The Exilis technology ensures a safe, comfortable treatment each time you come in with constant monitoring of the treated areas current temperature
What about recovery ?
台南金華路按摩 http://tweightbig.com/zhongliyuanjiao 基隆指油壓個人工作室 台中住宿 tweightbig.com http://yumi-girls.org/gaoxiongyuanjiaomei http://www.khepa.tw/Mapzoom.asp http://www.study21.com.tw/blog-footer.php http://www.ljg.com.tw/trackback.php http://tienmei.com.tw/license.php http://duongthan.vn/function.php 台南金華路按摩 http://www.spsc.com.tw/policy.asp http://www.lexgroup.com.tw/cron.php 高雄泰國浴
How long do the results last?
- Some pinkness on the treated area may last for about 15-30 minutes. Patients should increase water intake on the day of treatment and the day after, and should engage in light exercise such as walking to enhance cosmetic results.
- Patients show persistent results at least 12 months after the Exilis treatment.